June 8, 2023

Happy Birthday to you

Hello crafty peeps - I had fun making this card. I started with a panel of gray cardstock then added a layer of patterned paper. 

I cut a piece of vellum and ran it though my big shot with an embossing folder, it is not glued down at all but secured with a fold top and bottom and glued to the the gray panel. 

I die cut a circuit board from the gray cardstock and added it to the vellum. I layered a sentiment sticker on gray cardstock and popped it up with foam tape, I finished with some gem embellishments that look like metal.


Supplies: White and gray cardstock, Specialty product: Vellum, Designer Paper - Craft Papers,  Paper Rose - Circuit texture, sentiment stickers, gems.

Reminder to me, don't take a picture of a card in portrait mode, great for people, not so much for paper.

I found this interesting and scary Nasa Map site, it has a Global fire map, the volume of fires around world is astonishing. 

Did you know:  A crown fire is a fire that spreads quickly by burning across the tops of trees.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment