June 10, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #710 - Love life

I am playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches for my card today. As soon as I saw this sketch, I had the idea for my card in my head and it turned out pretty close to how I wanted it to.

I started by die-cutting the mountain and cabin scene with an oval die cut from a piece of patterned paper. I used the same die cut to cut a second oval piece that I cut in half and used it to create an offset frame.


I cut a coordinating piece of designer paper for the bottom panel then I used an embossing folder to add a wood grain texture to a piece of brown cardstock, that I then die-cut with a strips die cut. I adhered the woodgrain strips with foam tape and added black sequins to each corner.

I finished the card with a matted sentiment sticker.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Paper Rose, Simon Says Stamp - Strips die, embossing folder, sequins and sentiment strip.

Did you know: Lycanthropy is a disease in which a man thinks that he is a wolf.

Happy Crafting.

Nina

4 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the mountain scene. Makes me want to go camping.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nina! It's like I'm looking at a piece of artwork that hung in my Grandparents house. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked this sketch. That's such a pretty scene. Love this. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love the mountain scene!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete