July 26, 2023

Sealed with a bow

I have a monochromatic card for today's Washi Tape Wednesday. This photo does not do the card justice, and I love how it turned out.

I started with a panel of white cardstock and added black and white washi tape; I added a layer of black cardstock to create a thin frame.

I die-cut these blooming stems in black and white, then mixed and matched the pieces; I sealed them together by using a black and white wax seal, the pattern for the seal is not really visible, but it has a bow.


I used a sentiment strip that I layered with black cardstock to finish the card.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Washi tape, Spellbinders - Sealed Blooming stems, Simon Says stamp sentiment strips, wax, seal.

Did you know: As far back as the Old Testament, wax seals were used to ensure the security and secrecy of important documents.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment