July 24, 2023

The Most Wonderful

Merry Monday crafting peeps. The design of my card today is simple, and it was easy to put together as I was meeting virtually with crafty friends.

I started with a piece of plain designer paper. I cut a piece of vellum slightly smaller than the bottom layers; I am horrible with measurements, and I am what you call a paper waster.  I snip a piece off the edges till I am happy.


The top panel is from the same paper pad and is a pre-done panel. I trimmed the edges, glued the panel to the vellum, and then adhered the whole panel using foam tape. I finished the card with some sequins.

Supplies: White cardstock, Vellum,  Designer Paper - Photoplay, sequins.

Did you know: The lethal dose of caffeine for humans is 10 grams or about 100 cups of coffee consumed in four hours.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment