September 16, 2023

Autumn Greetings

Hello, crafty friends; it is Day 16 of “the challenge.” You can find Crystal’s post HERE; today's challenge is to use Washi tape. I don’t think I have any; I might have to dig through my supplies. HA!.
 
Fall/Autumn is my favourite season, and I love to give autumn cards. I am happy with how this card turned out. I started with a cardstock panel and then lined up my washi tape. I have a thin strip of gold overlapping the other tape to add dimension and pizazz. 


I had a scrap piece of kraft and gold on my desk, so I cut it in half, added it to the washi tape panel, and popped it up with foam tape.
 
I added a sentiment strip layered with black cardstock. My card is simple yet elegant.
 
Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper – Recollections, washi tape, Simon Says stamp – sentiment Strip.
 
Did you know: Certain temperatures make prettier foliage. The brightest and most diverse hues of fall foliage are produced after many warm summer days, followed by cold (but not freezing) evenings.
 
Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment