September 15, 2023

Hello There

Hello, crafty friends; it is day 15 of “the challenge. You can find Crystal’s post HERE. Today we the challenge is 3 colour combo.

I grabbed some washi tape for this card adventure; colour challenges always stump me; I get ideas in my head, and then they just end up being a started project.

This washi tape is from Altenew, and I love the graduated colours. Is it cheating when the colours are a gradient of the same colours?


 
I laid down the washi tape in varying lengths; the wide strips are the actual size of the washi, and the other two widths were cut with my trimmer, so don't look too close, apparently my blade does not entirely cut straight, which is no doubt me adjusting pressure as I run it along.. alas I digress.

I added a lacy poppy flower, then added a sentiment strip that is popped up with foam tape. The gems are random; it is a perfect example of accidental crafting. I dropped the gem container, left some gems behind and glued them down.  

Did you know: A fun fact about colour: red and yellow stimulate hunger, while blue suppresses hunger.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment