September 6, 2023

Happy Halloween

Double, double, toil and trouble. Well, not really, but I do have a note card with a Halloween theme for my Washi Tape Wednesday Post.

These note cards are the cutest and perfect little cards to say a Halloween hi.

I am also playing along with 'The Challenge,' which is where the 3x3 comes from. Crystal’s post is HERE.

Super simple, 3x3 card bases, a slightly smaller panel. I laid down the washi tape and added a layer of black cardstock, then popped it up with foam tape. 


I finished the card with tiny die-cut spiders also layered with foam tape. The Happy Halloween wash has a holographic script so no added bling.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, washi tape, Memory box - scary spiders.

Did you know: The first Jack O’Lanterns were actually made from turnips.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment