September 7, 2023

Summer

Good morning, crafty peeps – guess what! It is day 7 of ‘the challenge.’

Today, the theme is summer. Whiplash much? Yesterday was Halloween, and now we are returning to summer; I can feel the cooler temps in the air… I am full-on ready for fall personally.

Warmer weather and flip-flops say summer to me, so that is the card I created. You can find Crystal’s post HERE.

I started with a panel patterned paper that looks like a sandy beach; I added a thin strip of designer paper that looks like weathered board. I then cut a smaller panel of patterned paper that looks like water and sky.

I stamped Summer and Life is better in Flip-flops onto the panel; I added a layer of foam tape to the panel to adhere it.




I stamped the flip flops onto a coordinating piece of paper, added some colour with my Zig markers, then fussy cut them out, added some black ink to the edges and popped them up with foam tape. I added some micro gems to the flip-flops and some extra on the ‘sand’ around them.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Honey Bee, Simon Says Stamp - Flip Flop Season, gems

Did you know: Tug-o-war used to be a summer Olympic event.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment