October 18, 2023

Hey There!

Hello, crafty friends. It's Washi Tape Wednesday. I love that washi tape is so forgiving; I was not feeling overly creative last evening and I was tired, so I was pretty happy that as I was putting my card together, I could correct my mistakes easily.

I started with some washi tape and applied it horizontally, leaving small spaces between the different patterns. I die-cut the outlined circle from gold. I then cut the sentiment and layered it with white cardstock and foam tape.


I adhered the panel with foam tape and then finished the card with black Nuvo drops.

Supplies: White and gold cardstock, Washi Tape, Simon Says Stamps - Acetate sentiment strip, Nuvo Drops.

Did you know: An eyelash lives about 150-200 days before it falls off.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment