October 23, 2023

Merry & Bright

Merry Monday, crafty peeps. I started my card by heat embossing the buck scene image onto vellum. I like how it turned out, but I lost a little of the detail. One, my embossing powder was a little thicker, and two, it does melt really well on vellum, blurring the lines a little.

I cut a panel of brown cardstock and then used a frame die to cut out the center. I heat-embossed the sentiment in white and glued the vellum and brown panels together.


I layered the glued panel onto a piece of brown plaid designer paper before adhering to that card base, and the card was finished.

Supplies: White, brown and vellum cardstock, Designer Paper-Echo Park, Stampendous- Buck Scene, Julie Hickey - Vertical Christmas Sentiments.

Did you know: An elephant can die from a broken heart.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment