October 9, 2023

Merry Little Christmas

Merry Monday,  and Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, crafty friends. I am using patterned paper on my card today. 

When I started my card, I made a newbie mistake; I was not thinking as I cut my paper. I had cut a panel of double-sided paper, and in my brain, I was going to cut it in half at a diagonal and flip one side.. we all know that is not how it works.

Anyway, I was determined to not cut another panel, so I grabbed a piece of scrap from a coordinating piece of plaid patterned paper and added it to the top, and then I aligned and overlapped the two halves along the bottom and sides.


I die-cut foliage, layered a sentiment strip and popped it up with foam tape. I finished the card with some leftover gems from a diamond painting.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Photoplay, Paper Rose - Sweet Foliage 3, Simon Says stamp - Sentiment Stamp, gems.

Did you know: If you walk and talk with someone, you will eventually synchronize your steps.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment