November 23, 2023

Exciting

Hello crafty friends - I am playing along with Crystal's ABC's of Cardmaking; you can find her post HERE.  Today, the challenge is Watercolour.

For my card I am caseing Debbie's card HERE.

I cut a piece of watercolour paper and then added some watercolour paint until I was happy with the colours. I layered the panel on some light green cardstock with foam tape. 


I die-cut some flowers and leaves and adhered them with foam tape. I used a sentiment strip also adhered with foam tape. I finished the card with some dew drops.

Supplies: White and green cardstock, watercolour paper, Simon Says Stamp - Etched Meadow flowers and leaves & sentiment stamp, dew drops.

Did you know: Cats sweat through the pads of their feet.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment