November 24, 2023

Thinking of you

Hello crafty friends - I am playing along with Crystal's ABC's of Cardmaking; you can find her post HERE.  Today, the challenge is Xpression.

This is a simple little note card; I used my stitched rectangles to create a panel. I stamped and die-cut two smiley emoticons and a sentiment. I layered that panel with foam tape and added it to a piece of scrap patterned paper.


I finished the card with some Nuvo drops. The thinking of you is not quite as faint as it looks in the picture.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer paper - Simple Stories, Simon Says Stamp - Texting, Nuvo drops.

Did you know: Frosted Flakes mascot, Tony the Tiger has a wife, son (Tony Jr.) and daughter (Antoinette) that were used in the first commercials.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment