December 2, 2023

Good Thoughts

Hello, crafty friends - I am playing with the stamp from the second day of the Spellbinders Advent calendar for my card.

I cut two pieces of designer paper and then layered them, one slightly smaller than the other.

I stamped the image and then the sentiment on a scrap of white cardstock. I added ink to the image with Q-tips, tapping the colour lightly; I wanted to try to add colour to coordinate with the designer paper.


I layered the image with another piece of designer paper to match the bottom panel. I added some twine to the bottom panel and then adhered the image panel with foam tape.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Honey Bee, Spellbinders stamp, twine.

Did you know: Goldfish have a memory span of several months and can be trained to do tricks.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment