December 1, 2023

Merry Christmas

Hello crafty friends - I am playing with a die-cut from my Spellbinders Advent calendar for my card.

It took me a minute to figure out all the little parts of this. I started with a napkin and made a panel; as I set that off to the side to dry, I created the little car and its parcel and added some foam tape to the back.

I stamped and die-cut the sentiment, twice actually, the first try was on white cardstock, but I found it too stark; I had already added it to my napkin panel, so I just glued the gray cardstock on top.


I stamped and die-cut the Christmas lights, and I added a little sparkle with some glitter gel pens. I adhered the car, added a layer of black cardstock to the panel and popped it up with foam tape,  then I finished the card with a silver gem on the i, the door handle and lastly, the bow.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Napkin, Spellbinders - For you Car, Studio Katia  - Christmas Lights, Simon Says Stamp - Christmas Blessings, gems.

Did you know: Steve Chen worked at Facebook for a few weeks before quitting to begin his own start-up. I was called YouTube.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment