December 20, 2023

Merry Christmas

It's Washi Tape Wednesday, crafty friends! I enjoyed playing in my craft room last evening.

I had some holiday tapes sitting on my craft desk and found a piece of dark green cardstock in my scraps that looked like the makings of a good card.

I ran the cardstock through my Big Shot with a postage die; I used a white panel of cardstock and added strips of washi tape. I ran that panel through the Big Shot with one of the dotted die-cut from the same set and adhered it using foam tape.


The card needed something extra, so I die-cut the trees and added a sentiment strip that popped up with foam tape.

Supplies: White and green cardstock, washi tape, Spellbinders - Postage Edge Rectangles, Simon Says Stamp - Winter Trees & sentiment strip.

Did you know: An astronaut can be up to two inches taller when returning from space. The cartilage disks in the spine expand in the absence of gravity.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment