December 25, 2023

Season's Greetings

Merry Monday and Merry Christmas. My card for today's post had many elements; I made about 20 with slightly different sentiments.

I started with a panel of white cardstock; I used a blend of Distress Mica stains and Dylusions Ink Sprays to create the background; once the panel was dry, I used an embossing folder to add texture.


I die-cut bottle brushes in two sizes: blue, grey and white. I also used Word to create the sentiments and popped up with foam tape. Before adhering it to the card base, I layered the panel onto a layer of silver and then black cardstock.

Supplies: White, gray, blue, black and silver cardstock, Simon Says Stamp - Bottle Brush dies, Distress Mica Stray, Dylusions Ink Sprays.

Did you know: The tallest Christmas tree ever erected was a 221-foot (67 m) Douglas fir. The tree was displayed in downtown Seattle in 1950 and cost $19,000 at the time.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment