January 1, 2024

Merry Critmas

Merry Monday, and a Happy New Year, crafty friends; my son is an avid Dungeons and Dragons fan, so I made him a themed card for Christmas.

I had a panel left over from the Merry Monday last week, so I used that as a starting point.
 
I used my Cricut Joy to draw some dice in varied sizes as well as a custom sentiment. I used pencil crayons to add some colour and a little sparkle with some Wink of Stella. I added the numbers to the dice with a Copic fine liner.

 
I added some silver twine and bow, then used foam tape to adhere the dice.
 
I layered the sentiment, and the card was finished.
 
Supplies: White, black and silver cardstock, Cricut Joy.
 
Did you know: The Basenji is a unique breed of dog; it cannot bark, but instead, it yodels.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment