January 2, 2024

Trip around the sun

Hello crafty friends - I had fun creating this birthday card for an avid traveler.

I started with a panel of designer paper and added a layer of dark brown cardstock. I layered a second panel of coordinating paper. 

I added some twine; the paper pad has some smaller tag-like panels, so I used one of those and added a circle with a stamped compass that is layered with a piece of brown cardstock.


I used a sentiment strip that is popped up with foam tape, and I finished the card with some gems.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - DCWV, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip, Imaginisce - Compass, twine, gems.

Did you know: A space vehicle must travel at a rate of seven miles per second in order to escape Earth's gravity.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment