January 25, 2024

Sweet Tea Shaker

Hello, crafty friends. For my post today, I am joining Crystal's challenge. You can find her post HERE.

This card turned out a little more 'busy' than is standard for me, but I had fun making it.

The centrepiece of the card for me is this adorable shaker Sweet Tea sticker from DoodleBug Designs.

I started with a piece of fun designer paper; I then added some coordinating brown plains and dots paper in strips. 


I die-cut a heart from more coordinating paper, added the shaker sticker, and popped the heart up with foam tape. I added a sentiment strip adhered with foam tape, then finished the card with two hearts that came with the shaker stickers and added a few black gems.

Supples: White cardstock, Designer paper & Shaker sticker DoodleBug Designs, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strip, Hero Art - Infinate Heart, gems.

Did you know: Phobatrivaphobia is the fear of trivia about phobias.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment