January 24, 2024

Washi Tape Birthday

Hey, Hey, crafty friends, Happy Washi tape Wednesday. For my post today, I am following Crystal's challenge. You can find her post HERE.

I already had some rectangle panels created with washi tape, so they were perfect for this card. I used die-cut leaves to cover the blank space in the center of the card; the leaves are all popped up with foam tape. 


I used black gems to cover the cut marks where the leaves had stems and added a few extra for interest. The sentiment strip is also adhered with foam tape.

Supplies: White cardstock, Washi tape, Spellbinders - Sealed Bouquet, Simon Says Sentiment Strip, gems.

Did you know: In Washington State, you must ask for permission before sleeping in someone else's outhouse.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment