February 21, 2024

Happy Birthday

It is Washi Tape Wednesday, crafty friends. I have the Washi Tape Shop to thank for my inspiration.

I started with a panel of white cardstock and did some ink blending with various shades of gray ink. I added some splatter with some white and black watercolours.

I added some washi tape to the cardstock and then used some circle die cuts. I added some branches underneath and then adhered them with foam tape. 

 

I had some cute glitter die-cut butterflies from a dollar store and tacked them down with double-sided tape. 

I added a sentiment with foam tape and some holographic half-pearls. I adhered to the panel with some foam tape.

Supplies: White cardstock, washi tape, Forever in Time - die cuts, Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment strip & Winsome branch, half pearls.

Did you know:  People use to say 'prunes' when taking pictures.

Be Creative!
Nina 

No comments:

Post a Comment