February 22, 2024

Sun kissed

Hello, crafty friends; I had fun playing with some papers from Graphic 45 this past weekend.

I made great use of the premade panels for my card. I started with a piece of designer paper and added a layer of black cardstock.

Each paper page with panels also has strips of sentiments and patterns, so I cut one with shells and glued it along the bottom. I used a section with sentiments and sun dollars, layered it with black cardstock, and added that.


I layered a panel and a strip with turtles and added foam tape to adhere to, and the card was done.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Graphic 45.

Did you know: Turtles belong to one of the oldest reptile groups in the world – beating snakes, crocodiles and alligators!

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment