August 20, 2026

Happiness

Hello crafty friends, I have a fun masculine card to share today.

I started with a layer of patterned paper and added a strip of coordinating cardstock across the bottom.

I die cut a panel of vellum and designer paper, I used a mountain sticker across the patterned paper over. I used a truck sticker that I adhered to cardstock and fussy cut it out and layered it with foam tape.


I used MS word for the sentiment and adhered that with foam tape. I finished the card with some twine and gems.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper & Sticker - Photoplay, MS Work - Sentiment, twine and gems.

Did you know: The first Ford truck was the Model TT, released in 1917. It was a heavier, one-ton chassis based on the Model T car. The first complete, factory-built pickup truck with a bed came later in 1925.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment