Hello crafty friends, I have a Halloween card to share today. To early? Perhaps, the paper pad is new, and I could not wait to slice into it and I had fun making it.
I started with a panel of patterned paper, I added some coordinating strips in a couple of corners. I then added the center panel.
I cut out some small stamp shapes and adhered them with foam tape. I created the sentiment in Word and layered it with black cardstock and popped it up with foam tape.
I finished the card with some gems.
Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Graphic 45, Word, gems.
Did you know: The very first jack-o'-lanterns in Ireland were carved out of turnips and potatoes, not pumpkins. Irish immigrants later switched to pumpkins in America because they were much bigger and easier to carve.
Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:
Post a Comment