September 3, 2026

Sparkles Christmas challenge - #188 How Sweet It Is

Hello crafty friends, I am playing along with the Sparkles Christmas challenge - the challenge is to Include something sweet.

The Moda Scrap - Sweet Christmas paper pack was perfect for this challenge. 
 I love the soft colours, I went with a clean and simple card, the paper did all the work.


I started with a panel of patterned paper then added a panel of coordinating paper.

I love this font I found on Dafont, the scrip makes me happy, I created the sentiment in Word an adhered it to a strip of patterned paper with foam tape.

I finished the card with some half pearls.

Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Moda Scrap, Word - Sentiment, pearls.

Did you know: 
Candy canes were invented in Germany in 1670 to keep children quiet during long church services.

Happy crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment