December 13, 2008

Morning one and all, no Saltspring today (little dance) fields are closed due to rain not snow *sign* snow only tipped the mountains and did not make it down to us. Maybe tonight (fingers crossed) .

Today’s card is a one of that I made for a friend who loves cats and cartoons so Fluffles works puurrrfect. Her birthday is just around the corner so he might come to the rescue for that card too.



Supplies: Blue speckled, blue cardstock, DCWV- Clear Glitter paper, Stampendous -Snowboard Fluffles, unknown snow stamp, Craft Narrows Ribbon, foam glitter snowflake.

I sat down with Fluffles in mind for card but I was not sure what I wanted to do which his cute little self. I am still on the fence whether or not I like this card. My son seems to like it though.

3 comments:

  1. I think its ADORABLE - just the right mix. the only thing i would suggest - and only cuz you dids it to my bunny card at easter, is put a ball of fluff on the top of the hat, white, like you did for my bunny tail.

    Your friend is sure to love this!

    So glad you did not have to travel in the ick weather. I will try to send you some REAL snow.

    Hope you have a great day decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well ...I am glad you got to stay home and make another awesome card...love Fluffy the cat ...way to go Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Fluffles stamps! Not that I have any but I see quite a few done with these stamps. Your cuttlebug swirl embossed paper is perfect for behind the Fluffles. Reminds me of snow swirling and you set it off perfectly with your foam glitter snowflake!

    ReplyDelete