September 10, 2011

Happy Saturday, we have beautiful sun today. There was some rattling and rumbling from an Earthquake here on the island yesterday. I felt nothing and heard the hoopla on the news but it sounds like some folks up-island got a little shake.

For today's post it will be all about Clean and Simple Stamping.  Here is the sketch:


I think I added an extra element or two but I like how the card turned out. I got a new Sizzlet Little Leaves die cut and I wanted to use it soo bad with some Creative tape to add glitter but it was not happening. I think the tape was a little too thick for it. I ended up using glue and adding glitter in layers, I love how the leaves turned out kind of chunky looking.

Supplies: Kraft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-DCWV, Sizzlet-Little Leaves, Cuttlebug-embossing folder, Hot of the Press-Tiny Words, American crafts ribbon. EK Success- Edge Punch.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Sister I am having Card Envy here, you made this so simple sketch into a little masterpiece. I love all the texture you added to this and yet kept to the basic plan. Very tasteful and elegant, kind like YOU are.

    ♥
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you were okay...not all shook up.:)
    Love this card too!! I know you love making them.It shows.:)
    I am wishing I didn't have paperwork to get organized so I can get back to making cards again.:)I make such a mess though when doing it.When are you gonna show us YOUR work area?hmmm.LOL

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete