May 3, 2023

Adventure

Washi Tape Wednesday - I started with a panel created with washi tape, then I used a square die cut to cut a panel from the center of the panel. I used a smaller square cut to make the die-cut square slightly smaller.

I layered the larger panel with black cardstock and used some thin strips of paper to make a windmill pattern. I added the small square back into the die-cut space with foam tape.

The sentiment is stamped with gray and black ink to create an ombre effect. I finished by adding a few leaves.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, washi tape, Stampers Anonymous Noteworthy, Simon Says Stamp - Privet Branch.

Did you know: The first archaeological evidence of soup comes from 6000 B.C., and its primary ingredient was a hippopotamus.

Happy Crafting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment