May 28, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketches #556 - Kindness

I am playing along with this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.

I die-cut a layer of patterned paper using my stitched rectangles then added a layer of black cardstock. I stamped the image and fussy cut it then added a smidge of colour with some watercolour pencils.


I added some crochet thread then added a stitched ring of black cardstock, I added some foam tape in behind the flowers. I stamped the sentiment then cut it with a slightly uneven edge then added a layer of black cardstock.


I finished the card with some dark blue gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper-Craft Consortium, Simon Says Stamp - Uplifting Thoughts, Stitched Rectangles and circles, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Nina! Your card is beautiful! I love the image and gorgeous woodgrain paper; the sentiment is wonderful! I'm happy our sketch could inspire you! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope you'll be back again!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Tuesday Morning Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Nina. Great sentiment too!
    Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina those flowers are gorgeous especially along with the woodgrain background. Beautiful sentiment which is so true. Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenges again, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card! I love how you arranged the flowers in the focal circle. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love these colours and that woodgrain paper!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Nina! And what a wonderful sentiment - its so appropriate right now. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete